The consultancy services offered by do it smarter are cost-effective and efficient solutions for small and medium sized businesses that are struggling to keep up with the IT demands of the modern business environment.
We will work with you identifying the requirements of your business, provide IT solutions and technical support when you need them, whilst at the same time helping your company stay abreast of the latest developments in IT to benefit your business.
How can IT consultancy help My Business?
At do it smarter, we understand that not every business can afford to employ an IT Director, or pay for the breadth of technical resources necessary to ensure your firm stays at the forefront of its industry. That is why we provide many of our clients with a virtual IT director, capable of carrying out a wide range of services, including:
- Review of your current IT infrastructure
- Development of an IT strategy for your business
- Review key supply contracts and IT support arrangements
- Review key contracts annually to ensure best possible pricing and service
- Review licensing and disaster recovery policies
- Manage key technology suppliers
- Manage day-to-day IT operations
- Planning and project management
- Regular meetings to control IT spend and capex
- Management of your IT procurement
- IT gap analysis and provision of the required specialists on a temporary or full-time basis
- IT recruitment
It consultancy is the best possible IT management solution for small to medium sized businesses, which do not have access to the IT Directors, Strategists, Project Managers and other professionals employed by larger organisations.
An IT consultant can keep your business competitive in a crowded market place by implementing cost-effective and efficient IT solutions. For more information about the range of virtual IT management services available at Do It Smarter call 0844 704 4749 or e-mail us and we will get back to you.