do it smarter recognises the importance of the personal data by which you can be identified, such as your name, address, or e-mail address ("Personal Data"). In general, you can visit www.do-it-smarter.co.uk without revealing any Personal Data. We track the Internet address of people who visit www.do-it-smarter.co.uk and analyse this data for trends and statistics, but the tracked data does not include your Personal Data. If you do not provide the information we request, you can still visit most of our website but you may be unable to access certain options, offers and services.
Some parts of the do it smarter website sends "cookies" to your computer to better serve you with more tailored information in preparation for when you return. Cookies are identifiers that include unique characters, but unless you input your Personal Data onto our website you cannot be identified and remain anonymous. You can set most browsers to tell you when you are sent a cookie and to refuse to receive it.
The policy below describes how we store and manage data that we collect or receive via our website. When you contact us
- If you contact us via email, telephone, or submit an enquiry via one of our forms on www.do-it-smarter.co.uk your details and a history of the communication will be stored by us in order for us to deal with your enquiries adequately and improve our customer support services.
When you submit your details
- Your personal details will never be passed onto any other companies or third parties and will never be added to any third party mailing lists or databases.
- Your information will be stored confidentially and securely by us and only used by do it smarter’s pre-authorised personnel in order to provide you with access to our products, services and information that we believe will interest you.
- do it smarter may also use information about our users in statistical aggregate form. This is non-personal information but imply refers to information such as number of registrations, traffic patterns and site user trends to help us improve the usability of our website.
- If you register for our email Newsletter service, your details and preferences are logged in order to update you with the most relevant information.
When you access www.do-it-smarter.co.uk
- When you access www.do-it-smarter.co.uk, your computer automatically sends us information such as the URL you have visited, your IP address, your browser type and language, and the date and time of your request.
- If you perform a search on www.do-it-smarter.co.uk, your searches are logged and may be used internally, so as to better personalise our service to you. We do not record your user details for this purpose.
Protecting your Information
- We use a CRM system on a secure server in a high-security data centre to protect all the information you provide us with.
Contacting do it smarter
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, contact us.